2017 - 2020
Bachelor's in English
Minor in Political Science
Copy Writing (Blogs, Website, Email, Social)
SEO and SEO Strategy
B2B SaaS Marketing
Certifications + Courses
Email Campaign Certification - HubSpot
Copywriting with Len Smith - Udemy
Cradles to Crayons - Boston
Boston Bruins Foundation - Boston
Good Samaritans - Boston
Clean Up the Charles - Boston
Girls on the Run - Salt Lake City
Marketing Coordinator - GuideCX
November 2020 - Present
– Create top-of-funnel content.
– Manage all company social media accounts. Create images and graphics for blogs and social media.
– Collaborate with product team for middle- and bottom-of-funnel content. Help with and prepare for product releases.
– Write, ghostwrite, edit, and pitch blog content (short- and long-form). Publish all blogs and optimize for SEO.
– Create branded materials for all departments; whitepapaers, handouts, infographics, etc.
– Create email campaigns and content for email campaigns.
– Manage video content.
– Manage listing platforms and job application posts.
– Manage all knowledge base articles (edit, write, manage postings, etc.)
– Create content and keep the company website updated.
– Help brainstorm adjustments to voice, tone, brand, values, etc.
Editorial Intern - SUAVV Magazine
September 2020 - November 2020
– Create and write content.
– Communicate and work with other interns to complete projects before deadlines.
– Review and edit articles.
Chief Administrative Officer -
Kappa Alpha Theta
December 2018 - January 2020
– Develop new and ongoing training initiatives for officers.
– Initiate strategic improvements for communication and reporting.
– Oversee local, regional, university, and national-level compliance.
– Supervise day-to-day administrative and human resources operations.
– Create weekly branded updates to establish goals and report on business.
– Manage team of three.
Legal Intern/Assistant -
Law Office of Kevin Patrick Seaver
January 2019 - April 2019
– Drafted content for legal and marketing use, including blogs, stipulations, briefs, etc.
– Drove organizational and administrative efforts in internal firm and external client communications.
– Conducted research and reviews for active litigations.
– Provided in-court support to attorneys, law clerks, and clients with notes and file maintenance.